TPT Seller Challenge: Week 1

I'm so excited right now because I've been playing catch up with the TPT Seller Challenge... We are in Week 3 of the challenge and I just finished Week 1... uh-oh! O well! At least I'm DONE! And I couldn't wait to share it with you all! 

So Week 1 of the #TPTSellerChallenge consisted of doing a makeover on one of your products. I decided to update my 2D and 3D Shapes Posters. This was one of the first products that I created for my classroom. I wasn't teaching Dual Language at the time but I did have English language learners. So I created these posters so that ALL my students could benefit. 


This worked for some time BUT after many requests of changing the colors and fonts to coordinate Dual Language classrooms... I knew it was time for a change :)! And I'm so glad because I love they turned out.
This is BEFORE:

And AFTER!!!!!!!!



Ok so now these posters will be so much better for my students! They look cleaner, the font is bigger and bolder. Also, it goes PERFECT in Dual language classrooms since it now has red and blue words. I added another version... there's a set with the kids holding the shapes and one without so you can pick your favorite :)! 


What do you think? Do you like it better?? I wish I would have done this sooner! Anyway... you can still JOIN US for some TPT Seller Challenge fun! Its not too late!

1 comment

  1. You did a great job on your new posters! I had a few kindergarten English Language Learners the last two years with some parents who didn't speak English. This would be great for a home-to-school book they can use until they know their shapes. =)
    ~Chrissy from Little Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top