Currently November

I cannot believe this is the NOVEMBER currently link up... already?!?!
I love this time of the year, it's my absolutely favorite! Not too hot, not too cold... at least where I am in Texas! 




Listening: No don't worry it's not me watching ESPN...Im definitively NOT a sports girl... My husband is watching something (no idea what?!) on ESPN... it all sounds the same to me lol

Loving: So yesterday I asked my husband to run to the store cause I was running low on coffee creamer... he came back with this super soft blanket from Target (for some reason my dog thought the blanket was for him!) Very sweet thing to do but he was just trying to tell me he's not turning the AC off just yet lol. See... we have a BIG problem at our house, he's ALWAYS hot and wants to keep the AC running and of course... I'm ALWAYS cold and freezing to death! Can anyone relate? How do you deal with this?! 





Thinking: So everyone's talking about the extra hour of sleep they got today... not sure where mine went?! What did you do with your extra hour? 




Wanting: Whenever I'm not working, reading or spending time with my family... I like to spend my time BAKING and trying new recipes!! I've always struggled with cooking but baking is a different story, I could just bake and bake ALL DAY LONG! 

Needing: We moved into our new house about a month ago (finally) and I just can't seem to finish unpacking!!! It might just have to wait until Thanksgiving break!! 

YUMMY: Last year I made this DELICIOUS Snickers apple pie but I CANT seem to find or remember the recipe. I found a similar one on Pinterest and I might just have to give it a try. Who knows...maybe it will be better! 


Hope you have an amazing month of November friends!! 

6 comments

  1. Oh my gosh that is too cute your dog wants to claim the blanket! LOL. luckily (or unluckily) I live alone so I don't have to fight over the thermostat! Good luck!
    Bex
    Reading and Writing Redhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to not relating to the sports on T.V. Luckily, we don't watch sports unless it's ice skating or gymnastics! I didn't sleep in much today, probably because I got five extra hours yesterday! That apple pie looks delicious and addicting! I hope you have a fabulous November! Carol's Teaching Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is so cute - as is the blanket! I totally know how you feel, my partner is always boiling and I am such a freezer! I usually pout until I get my way or I end up wrapping up really warm. You can usually spot me in lots of layers LOL! Good luck with the new recipe - hope it turns out like you remember the other one :)

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
  4. that pie looks SO good. I can't even! Yum! I totally slept in today.. until 7:20, which is a big deal for me. haha! Enjoy your sunday!
    Curriculum and Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha we are the same way! I will usually just stay in my warm comfy bed or wear layers and also wrap myself in my furry blanket which keeps me nice and warm :) Hope you come up with a solution to stay warm!

    Yukari
    A Pinch of Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the recipe you're talking about!!!!! Could this be it? http://www.chef-in-training.com/2012/09/snickers-caramel-apple-salad/

    Katie
    Rock and Teach

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top