100 Days of School

When is your 100th day of school? Ours is getting close. I still can't believe we have been in school for 100 days. What is it about the second half of school that flies by? Before we know it we will be prepping for Read Across America, Mother's Day and the end of the school year. 

Let me share with you some of the things I will be doing to celebrate that day and get my kiddos excited...

We will be creating this 100 days hat...every year I have done a necklace but this year we are trying a hat to change things up... you just glue it to a sentence strip and done!



Of course every celebration is a good opportunity to practice!



This is one of my favorite games to do on this day! Students roll the dice and it will tell them which color to use for their fish...as they color they will tally each color.



We will also be doing this gum ball machine to practice counting to 100... I really REALLY recommend having students switch color every 10 pieces of candy... BELIEVE ME it will save you many headaches... 


I can't wait to surprise my students with this snack... I took this picture last year (I know it's not the best but you get the idea) and my students LOVED it... 

Want the tags in Spanish? Click HERE for your FREEBIE. 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top